Thursday 9 June 2011

Pirates of The Caribbean

Let me start with getting out from bed~
so,yeah..my mom juz call 1 time and i woke up,weird==
but..i was gonna ask my mom that if she can let me watch movie wif my friends...but turns out my dad juz say a 'yes' &my mom......
then i get prepare & eat~*skip the tuition part~*
yup!!i can't wait to watch Captain Jack Sparrow!
After buying those tickets...Joey went home..yes,i'm bored but thank god Esther came and about our conversation...keep it a secret:)
about 2:00 we went into the room &it's EMPTY<3
yes...i get a little crazy or maybe....a lot???
i started messing a round like an idiot(don't judge me,i'm excited) anyway...Joe Lynn nearly lost her phone,yes,i found back the phone:)then the movie starts!!!i did'nt wore my shoes cuz...u know...uncomfortable~but some guy sit in front me so cannot put my leg up,haha~
after like 2 hour or something,me went back with Joey and having a nice day^^
i even went to the pasar malam..but i feel very sleepy and ...yeah~ 
 anyway...Esther thx sending me this~i hate the 7:47part but but so cute^^

Han~sms wif who har??hahah   

1 comment: